Garlic pork, garlic chicken, stir-fried basil, stir-fried vegetables, chili paste, and many other Thai foods that have ” garlic ” as an ingredient. And it’s not just Thai food. Foods all over the world also use garlic as an ingredient, although when eaten fresh it has a spicy taste that makes you want to spit it out. But if used for cooking Get a smooth, pungent, delicious flavor that complements every dish.
In addition to being an ingredient in many delicious dishes, There is another good reason why we want you to eat garlics every day. สมัคร ufabet
10 benefits of garlic that we want you to eat every day
- Adjust blood pressure to normal levels
- Reduce blood cholesterol levels
- Control blood sugar levels Therefore suitable for diabetic patients.
- Nourishes the blood, prevents anemia
- Increase immunity to the body
- Prevent heart disease
- Reduce constipation Makes the digestive system work better
- Helps expel gas and relieve heartburn.
- Prevent the flu Inhibits the growth of viruses, bacteria, fungi.
- Contains antioxidants, nourishes the skin and reduces the risk of cancer.
How to benefit from eating garlic
Allicin in garlics is beneficial to our body. It must be cut, chopped, pounded, or crushed. Garlics should be cut, chopped, pounded, or crushed 5-10 minutes before cooking. This allicin substance will not disappear when heated. Therefore, you will eat it fresh. Or it’s okay to cook food in oil.
How much garlic should you eat per day?
Adults can eat approximately 4 grams of garlic per day, but should not eat more than this for more than 10 days in a row because it increases the risk of slow blood clotting. Or the bleeding doesn’t stop when a wound occurs.
How to buy garlic for cooking
You should choose garlics that has a firm head, not atrophied, has a thin peel, light yellow flesh, fresh, not rotten, no mold, and if you want a strong garlics flavor. You should choose small heads of garlic.
For the next meal, tell the cook to add garlics to the food as well. But be careful. If you eat a lot of garlics especially fresh garlic There may be a sore throat afterwards. And don’t forget to be careful of bad breath as well. I’ll say I didn’t warn you.